- 8641 Glenoaks Blvd Unit 225, Sun Valley, CA 91352
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 806 Sqft
- Ready to move in top floor condominium in Shadow Glen gated community. This 2 bedroom 2 bath unit offers lots of natural light, good sized kitchen with microwave, stove, refrigerator and lots of cabinet space, gas fireplace in living room, and in unit washer/dryer. Freshly painted, new laminate floors, make this a great opportunity for first time home buyers and investors alike. Conveniently located near the Burbank Airport, Metrolink Station along with popular shopping and dining destinations; close to everything; ...
- 1227 S San Antonio Ave, Ontario, CA 91762
- · 2320 Sqft
- Wonderful opportunity to own and invest at the same time by living in one house and renting out the second unit or live together with extended family. You can also buy and keep the units rented. They are both currently occupied by long-term tenants. Units sit on 7, 550 square foot lot. The back house was built in 1985 and has three bedrooms and 1-3/4 baths. The front house was built in 1947 and has two bedrooms and a 3/4 bath. Each unit has its own separate gas and electric meters and they share a common water mete ...
- 1830 Molokai St, West Covina, CA 91792
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1300 Sqft
- Great Town-home/condo in Good Condition; ready to move into. In Beautiful West Covina, California. Off Azusa between the 10 and the 60. This 1,300 square foot condo features 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, Large living room with fireplace, good sized bedrooms, 2-car garage. This property was built in 1980. Close to Grandview Elementary, Grandview Middle School and South Hills Academy, Mt San Antonio college and Cal Poly Pomona. The closest grocery store is Stater Bros Markets and 99 Cents Only Stores. Close to Starbuck ...
- 3407 Gaydon Ave, Rosemead, CA 91770
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1207 Sqft
- 207 Macalester Dr, Walnut, CA 91789
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1232 Sqft
- Located in the Top Rated Walnut School District, Vejar Elementary. Close to Creekside, Suzanne and Snowcreek Parks. This home sits on a 7567 square feet lot. Built in 1964, with 1232 SqFt of living area. Freshly painted in and out. Originally a 4 Bedrooms 1.75 bath; Now one of the bedrooms was converted to a beautiful Formal Dining Room, and a 3 Season room or lanai was added to the home off the living room, with Fireplace, 2 car attached garage, Laundry hook-ups, Smart Heating and Air Conditioning System, Dual-pan ...
- 1777 Ash Dr, Monterey Park, CA 91755
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1354 Sqft
- Great opportunity to buy in a good residential area of Monterey Park, Close to 60 freeway, schools, and more. Property is in good condition with a large dining area, fireplace in the living room, inside laundry, attached garage, patio and back yard.
- 501 N Huntington Ave, Monterey Park, CA 91754
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1010 Sqft
- In the heart of Monterey Park. Close to Garfield Medical Center with lots of storage space. Lots of parking.
- 209 Dewey Ave, San Gabriel, CA 91776
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1436 Sqft